Position Overview - 1 Position Available / Permanent – Full time
Provides leadership, technical and operational expertise and is the champion for safe, best in class service that creates customer satisfaction and company value.
- Champions health, safety, environmental and service policies, standards and process improvement.
- Responsible for the value creation and profitability of assigned area
- Ensures that equipment is clean and maintained is excellent working condition.
- Empowered to frequently represent Estis to customers, providing technical/operation expertise in response to customer inquiries
- Efficiently deploys equipment, materials, and personnel to job sites with a focus of optimizing operations, costs and maximizing resources
- Responsible delivery of Preventive Maintenance and Call Out/Repair within a specified geographical area
- Provides leadership and communication of company practices
- Coordinates deployment of equipment, materials and personnel to the job site at optimum utilization and minimum cost across one or more service delivery processes within a specified geographical area
- Measures and communicates teams performance against all set Metrics, develops plans for improvement where warranted
- Compiles and conveys job-specific information to Field Service Technicians, other Managers and/or departments within the company
- Coordinates work with others to minimize equipment downtime and most effectively utilize resources
- Evaluates direct reports and makes recommendations for Technical and soft skills training
- Implements, manages and communicates performance measures for area for responsibility.
- Accountable for implementation and execution of budget, and Operational Standards and Processes
- Participates in management reviews of measures with team, develops and executes action plans for improvement
- Must be able to work with the team in developing improved work processes for the department
- Performs other duties as assigned
Experience and Necessary Skills:
- Exhibit strong customer service, interpersonal, coaching and leadership skills
- Proficient using complete Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.) and PC skills
- Strong organizational, planning and scheduling, process management and negotiation skills
- Strong analytical abilities, mechanical aptitude combined and problem solving skills
- Strong Writing skills with technical subject matter and oral communication skills
- High school diploma or experience equivalent
- Specific industry knowledge and job experience
- Planning & Scheduling experience preferred
- 3+ years of experience in customer relations
- 7+ years of required technical experience
- 3+ years of supervisory experience
- Valid Driver’s License with satisfactory driving record
- Ability to stand, sit and/or walk on a hard surface as well as safely bend, stoop, reach, climb steps, and use ladder for long periods of time daily
- Ability to lift up to 80 pounds
- Vision required: 20/40 with or without corrective lenses to accurately read all related distribution documents
- Ability to communicate verbally using a telephone
- Ability to work under pressure
- Willingness to travel extensively driving a company vehicle
- Subject to outdoor environment with adjusting temperatures and climate
If interested please contact email@example.com or Eric McClure at 432-556-5140.